Resizing Your Ring
If you would like to send your ring in for sizing, pleaseand we can resize it up for you.
If you would like to send your ring in for sizing, please reach out to us and we can resize it up for you. Please note: complimentary ring resizing within the first 60 days of shipment is limited to one full ring size either way.
It is very important that you know the exact size you would like your ring to be resized to, as sizing up or down more than half a size may compromise the integrity of the ring design. Should you need sizing that is more than half a size up or down, then we may need to evaluate your mounting first.
- Resizing up to one full ring size within the first 60 days of shipment is free. Shipping to be covered by the customer.
Ring sizes in the EU
Women’s rings typically range from size 3 to 10. The most commonly purchased women’s ring sizes at ALLMYERA ranges from size 5 to 7. Size 6 is the most popular ring size.
Tips for buying the ring as a surprise
Most engagements are a surprise, which can make figuring out the correct ring size a little tricky. These are a few of our favorite suggestions to help you determine which size to order, while keeping your plan a secret.
- Borrow one of your partner's rings (from the correct finger). Use the ‘Printable Ring Sizer’ to determine the size.
- Make an impression. If she's in the habit of leaving any of her rings lying about, make an impression of one. A bar of soap, a piece of clay or even a piece of bread can be used to take a reliable measurement.
- Trace the inside. Tracing the inside of the ring on a piece of paper, can typically be used to determine an accurate measurement.
- Try it on for size. Simpler still, just put one of her rings on your own finger. Push it down as far as it will go and then mark the spot with a pen, or try to remember how far down it went. Then quickly go get that part of your finger sized!
- Talk to her friends. A friend of your loved one can be of great assistance in this particular endeavor. It's not uncommon for one friend to ask another for their ring size as a matter of curiosity. But remember to pick the "secret-keeping" friend!